Un buon programmatore è una persona che guarda in entrambe le direzioni
prima di attraversare una strada a senso unico.
An important and innovative company that develops and markets IT services, for the strengthening and development of its own research and development area, requested us to look for a
ON-SITE TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (OTAM)
OTAM will be the primary contact point for all technical matters raised by Company customers.
The OTAM will become a trusted advisor and customer advocate to support and understand their needs and provide guidance to them on the Company solutions.
- Be the primary technical point of contact for Company customers and their ‘named engineer’
- Proactively monitor supported cases for the customer ensuring all are progressing at agreed levels at all times and are escalated as applicable
- Escalate tickets appropriately by collaborating with the Technical Support Management and other departments within Company and the Company Group.
- Providing executive updates to C-level contacts internally and if necessary within the customer.
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers over telephone and email according to customer and Company standards of quality.
- Ability to manage customer and his needs and issues
- Ability to support the customer in the daily use of the hardware and software systems provided to him.
- Ability to understand new technical and functional needs of the customer.
- Theory and practice in the management and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN networks
- High-level knowledge of telecommunications networks (Accounting, CGNAT, etc.)
- Firewall & Switch management and troubleshooting (copper and fiber optic technology), in particular from Dell and SonicWall
- Management and troubleshooting of Dell servers (iDrack, OME, etc.) or similar
- Knowledge and management of servers with Windows server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 operating system
- Knowledge of monitoring and management systems like: Cockpit, Ansible, Zabbix, OME, IFC, ELK, etc.
- Network visibility appliance (TAPS, Aggregators, Probes, etc.)
· Master’s degree in electronic, IT or telecommunications;· At least 2 years of experience in similar roles (Italy or abroad); · Fluent English and Italian;· Availability to stay abroad for a long period (project life at least 2 years);
Our Client is a solid and continuously expanding Company. This job opportunity fits for Candidates who want to join the Company development. Talents and skills are rewarded. Concrete prospects for development and career are further elements of distinction in this offer.