CoeLux® is a high-tech company that develops and sells artificial windows that are virtually indistinguishable from real windows. Thanks to the use of sophisticated optical systems, nanocomposite materials and customized-LED projectors, CoeLux products illuminate interior spaces as true windows under the sky and the sun, while those looking through perceive the presence of an infinite space. Having launched the second product generation, the company is now entering the industrial phase, with the ambition to further reduce product weight, size and cost, and so develop luminous windows which stand as an alternative to traditional lighting.
The company searches, under responsibility of the Supply Chain Manager, a:
SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Support the supply chain manager from initial sales forecast to order delivery;
- Manage the daily activities to assure production scheduling is created and presented to operations group to meet efficiency of processes;
- Monitor production planning, considering required resource and capacity utilization of production facilities, to ensure that customer expectations are met;
- Support the full maintenance of a physical inventory program to include operations consumption of materials;
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of all materials to ensure timely delivery to meet manufacturing schedules;
- Create/Develop continuous improvement to areas of responsibility based on performance indicators (KPI);
Skills and Qualifications:
Engineering Management degree or Economics degree required with knowledge in technical areas (mechanics, materials, etc).
Strong numerical skills, ability to work under pressure, organization, pro-activity, good communication.
Experience with ERP systems.
Fluent knowledge of Italian and English language.
Place of work: Lomazzo (Como) – Italy