Our client is an italian young high-tech company that develops lighting systems.
The company is now entering the industrial phase, with the ambition to further improve the products and technologies, in order to approach the market worldwide.
The company searches, under responsibility of the Commercial Director, a
SALES EXPORT MANAGER / BUSINESS DEVELOPER
The candidate will directly report to the Commercial Director and will have the responsibility of reaching the company target by coordinating the existing sales network and boosting its growth in his area such as distributors, specification, OEM and corporate-partnership channels.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new business opportunities, establish and promote networking with High Design lighting specifiers to analyze their needs, and identify areas for the company to provide value added service improvements;
- Managing Sales representative Agencies/Dealers in generate revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, networking, recommending products/services, and closing sales;
- Aid management in developing sales strategies, techniques and product development based on customer feedback and the market environment;
- Collaborating with Architect & Designer community and local rep agencies/dealers directly in their territories to achieve sales targets with close attention to increasing market share and key account growth;
- Maintaining current knowledge of the products and cultivating and developing professional referral channels;
- Organizing and attending at trade fair, events and exhibition around his territories;
- Dealing with the Technical Department, in order to ensure clear understanding of customer’s product requirements;
- Required traveling up to 50% of the time;
- Good writing and public speaking;
- Risk appetite, entrepreneurship and ability to be a Company ambassador;
- Excellent knowledge of English language; speaking Italian is preferred;
- The ideal candidate has minimum 10 years of sales experience, maturated preferably in high-tech product companies with a strong focus on innovation themes. International standing, multicultural background, previous experience with architecture and design studies, proven capacity in opening new markets and/or launching of very innovative products and solutions, analytical capacity of identifying product value proposition in different countries and verticals are further highly appreciable skills.
Headquarter: north of Milan (Italy)